Multifamily Property Brokerage and Management Solutions
Cornerstone Income Properties is a boutique management company and real estate brokerage specializing in distressed properties, value-add opportunities, and difficult assets. We succeed where others falter because of our hands-on, intensive management style and complete commitment to meeting the critical success factors that drive long-term sustainability and profitability.
Learn more about our Cornerstone Income Properties staff and the background of our outstanding team.
Contact Cornerstone Income Properties today for more information about how we can help you.
WHY CHOOSE CORNERSTONE?
We employ an extremely hands-on management style with focus on the long term sustainability of the asset.
• We see opportunities that others do not, and look to add value in everything we do.
• Our leadership maintains a laser focus on tasks that drive superior long-term profitability and returns, particularly resident retention.
• Employees are well-trained to minimize delinquency, skips, and evictions.
• Our staff is motivated. Employees are incentivized to perform tasks that promote long term asset sustainability at a very high level.
• We have developed experienced, detailed knowledge gained from 13+ years of successfully operating difficult assets.
• Our financial reporting is detailed and transparent.
• We have developed and maintain a strong vendor network dedicated to keeping your costs low.
Start Your Search Today
At Cornerstone, we are very selective about the communities we manage. Our typical project will consist of 100 or more units with a holding time of at least five years, and ownership should be prepared to make some level of investment into the property in most cases. Clients accepted into our portfolio generally begin seeing strong results within a 12-18 month period. All potential clients are invited to tour at least one of our existing communities to view proof of our management concept before we establish a relationship.
Contact Cornerstone Income Properties today for more information about our services.